Homemade Tzatziki, a classic appetizer made from Stonyfield Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, and fresh dill.
Like most families, healthy eating is a priority in our family. When it comes to dairy, meats/poultry, fruits and vegetables in the “dirty dozen” we stick to organic. When buying organic products, I generally buy from our local stores and farmers markets. For this article, Stonyfield asked me to visit Walmart to see the range of organic and healthy options Walmart is now offering. I was impressed with the wide range of organic products including a variety of Stonyfield Yogurt being offered at Walmart.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 cup grated cucumber
- 1½ tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Strain grated cucumber in colander, removing excess water. Stir all ingredients together until combined. Taste and adjust salt if needed.
- Serve immediately, or store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
We paired our homemade tzatziki with our spice and herb packed Chapli Kebabs over the weekend.
While I was compensated to write about Stonyfield Organics, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Love Laugh Mirch.